This is a quick guide on how we will interact with our communities online through social media sites either on or off our corporate websites.
While we want to hear your feedback and strongly encourage participation and communication with our online communities, we simply ask you to follow our guidelines to keep it safe for everyone:
- Please avoid using any offensive, aggressive, denigrating, irrelevant or inappropriate language on our social media sites. These posts will be removed.
- We reserve the right to remove comments or posts that veer away from the topic in discussion, that are not related to Square Fashions Limited, or that appear to be spam.
- We will take appropriate action against contributors who break these guidelines repeatedly.
- We don't not endorse or take responsibility for content posted by third parties on our channels, also known as user generated content (UGC). This includes text added and uploaded or linked files such as images, video, audio, documents.
- Please do not post any sensitive data, such as personal details, account numbers.